Please Help. I am finally making a Grocery List in an effort to only buy the (healthy) foods we need in our home. Only problem is that this is all I can come up with. And
Its a solid start but I don’t have much in the way of (healthy) convenience foods for toddlers.
I’d welcome any ideas you guys might have!
(BTW my baby girl is 17 months old)
- Seasonal Fruit
- Sweet Potatoes
Deli / Dairy
- Yogurt (full fat for baby and whatever looks good for you)
- Tofu (Extra Firm for cooking and Silken to blend in smoothies (and baby food)
- Shredded Cheese
- Almond Butter
- Almond Milk
- Mini Pitas
- Brown Rice
- Pasta (smaller shapes are great for small hands)
- Berries (so much cheaper than fresh ones and with the same nutritional value!)
- Veggies – Sweet Peas, Corn, “Grilled” Vegetable Medley,
That’s all I’ve got so far. What am I missing? What’s on YOUR list?
Your suggestions are GREATLY appreciated 🙂